Vallarta-Nayarit Classic Rock Fest
There are many music festivals around the world, but not one that is entirely devoted to classic rock. Well, that’s about to change!
With majestic Banderas Bay as the backdrop, shared between Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, iconic bands and artists of the 60s, 70s & 80s will gather to entertain fans from across Mexico, the U.S. and Canada.
But even more important than the fans is the music! The Festival will provide longtime friends an opportunity to hang and jam together at a 5-star vacation destination, and for their music to be the center of attention, not the token ‘nostalgia’ act amid a line-up of today’s lip-synching pop stars. Yeah, I said it ...
The Vallarta-Nayarit Classic Rock Fest ... Rockin’ Down Mexico Way!
Events of the Vallarta-Nayarit Classic Rock Festival will be held from December 11th to the 15th, 2014 at various venues throughout Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit. Highlights include:
- 3 days of performances by classic rock acts from the US and Mexico; hosted by Hollywood stars and legendary American radio DJs from the classic rock era
- An intimate ocean-side setting before just 5000 fans, complete with first-world staging, sound & production Gourmet food offerings tailored for the palettes of discerning classic rock fans
- The finest selection of tequilas ever to grace a concert venue (or the Artist’s Village!)
- Rock legends Lou Gramm and Sam Moore will be honored as ‘Giants of Rock’ at a VIP party on Saturday night, hosted by rock comedian Mark Eddie and featuring a performance by guitar-virtuoso Carlo Vohl
- The festival will help local children! 10% of all ticket revenues and 100% of money raised via the celebrity golf outing will benefit area children through DIF, a children’s services charity